Tuesday, November 16

Update on the Sisterhood

The last couple days, Makena and Karis have been so cute together. I usually take one of them with me when I get the other one out of her crib after a nap or first thing in the morning. They get so excited to see each other. Makena smiles real big and Karis does her little girly laugh.

Karis now likes to eat breakfast and dinner when Makena does. They keep each other entertained and Karis no longer has to watch TV during each meal.

We put an inflatable pool in Karis room and filled it with balls and stuffed animals. Karis always wants Makena in it with her. Even at the park, Karis wants Makena to be with her.

I love that Karis is starting to enjoy having a "live-in playmate." Now, don't get me wrong. She still pushes her, takes her toys away and sits on her when she's crawling, but she has been having a lot of good moments of being a great big sister.

No comments: