I've been having those moments quite often, especially with the busyness of my days. When I realize that I don't hear Karis playing with a toy and she's not by my side, I think,"uh-oh" and I go looking for her. When I turn the corner to see what she's up to, to my delight, this is often what I see:
I love it and it makes me smile! She's been so into her books and loves to look at them. She finds lots of ways to keep herself busy. I feel bad that I haven't been able to spend as much time with her during the day. There are definitely times when she is needing attention, but there are also times when she's pretty content playing by herself. I'm thankful for that because it relieves some of the guilt I have for not giving her more undivided attetion!
No comments:
Post a Comment