Lately, Karis has been enjoying her favorite video called "Treehouse." The video was made by a local church, and it has some good lessons and catchy songs. There are three segments to the video. Karis and I watched one of them as a way to keep quiet while Derek slept in. When Derek came downstairs, I turned the DVD player off and told Karis, "No more, all done."
Since she couldn't watch her video, she wanted to play with the remote control. She's never played with this particular remote, but I let her have it since the DVD player was off. Little did I know that in less a minute, she turned the DVD on, scrolled down to "Scene Selection," and then picked a scene to play (that had to have been 4 or 5 buttons). Derek and I looked at each other in complete shock, while our content daughter continued watching the DVD.
We don't know how she managed to press just the right combination of buttons to get the DVD to play. It could have been an accident, but it sure did look like she knew just what she was doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment